Ralf Tech WRX Electric "Original Tundra" Diver's Watch
Ralf Tech WRX Electric “Original” Diver’s Watch - WRX 5001
- Movement: Electric Micro Hybrid
- Date of month movement with window at 4.30 o’clock
- Case: Surgical steel 316L, Satin finish
- Diameter: 47,5 mm
- Water-resistance: 500 M / 1650 FT
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- 5.9mm thick anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Luminescent minute/hour hands and indexes
- Strap: Black silicone
- Spare nylon web strap
- Horological screwdriver / tool
- Waterproof, crushproof, dustproof HPX® Resin Case, with Vortex™ Valve
- Individually numbered, production limited to 100 units / yr.
Designed in 2008 and developed with the help of the combat swimmers from the French Navy's Commando Hubert division that have used the watch since 2010. The WRX "Original" is a reference tool in elite military units and used by professional divers worldwide. In this new edition, the WRX is equipped with a new Electric movement and a sandwich type dial.