Saltwash Flannel Dock Shirt - Sand
Saltwash Flannel Dock Shirt...Our Salty Dogs!
Anyone who’s ever spent a day on the open ocean, taking salt spray over the bow will recognize and appreciate the look and lived-in feel of our Saltwashed Flannel Dock Shirt. For all those that haven’t…here’s your chance to say you have. Yet another “Idea From A Lifetime At Sea” that we pioneered back in 1995, when our saltwash treatment was thought of as just plain loopy. Well, you can call us salty…but don’t take us with a grain of salt. We start with a mid-weight, yarn-dyed Portuguese cotton twill, which is substantial, yet suitable for wearing year-round. After the shirts are fully built, we garment-wash ‘em in a bath solution containing rock salt that, among other things, creates slight color variances, a worn-in look and a softer feel. So, go ahead…try one of our Saltwashed Flannel Dock Shirts and surround yourself in a bit of salty air.
- 5 oz. mid-weight, 100% cotton, yarn-dyed Portuguese twill
- Brushed finish both sides of fabric
- Saltwash finish gives this shirt a slightly worn-in look
- Large, Corozo buttons throughout
- Two, back shoulder box pleats
- Bar stitch reinforcement at key stress points
- Point collar, meticulously contoured from neck-back to shirt front
- Collar stays…let you go from the bay to the boardroom in one smooth move
- Double needle construction throughout
- Signature shirttail flap buttons
- Two button, adjustable sleeve cuff closures
- Two, large front chest pockets with button through closures
- Just-right shirttails…wear tucked or untucked
- Made in Portugal
- Machine wash or dry-clean
The Saltwash Dock Shirt is a mainstay of our shirt program. However, colors featured here are part of our small batch production run. Quantities are limited to available fabric and may not be restocked this season.