Bayman's Flannel Shirt - Blue / Cream Check
Bayman's Flannel Shirt
- 5.3 oz mid-weight, 100%, yarn-dyed Portuguese cotton
- Brushed finish both sides for softness
- Corozo buttons
- Center back box pleat
- Bar stitch reinforcement at key stress points
- Point collar, meticulously contoured from neck-back to shirt front
- Collar stays…let you go from the bay to the boardroom in one smooth move
- Double needle construction throughout
- Signature shirttail flap button
- Two button, adjustable sleeve cuff closure
- Button flap front pocket closure
- Just-right shirttails…wear tucked or untucked
- Made in Portugal
- Machine wash or dry-clean
This is the shirt Pop-Pop loved!
“Most knew him as ‘Piney’. We called him that ‘cause he grew up in Lumberton, right there on the edge of the Pine Barrens. His first real job was driving a school bus. He got awful smart driving that bus, he did, ‘cause by the time he went on, he’d built the largest law firm in southern Jersey. Wintertime, he’d spend at Diz’s shack on them broadbills or over at Forty-acre Pond sittin’ for black ducks. Summertime, he’d leave Mt. Holly by four o’clock. By quarter past five, he’d be in his boat headin’ down the bay… half-dressed and shirttail a flappin’… loved fishing that whitewater, he did. No matter what, he usually had his twin grandsons ‘long side…they called him Pop-Pop”
- Harold T. “Piney” Parker as recalled by “Uncle Jack” Scheimreif, Beach Haven, NJ.
The Bayman’s Flannel Shirt is a mainstay of our shirt program. However, colors featured here are part of our small batch production run. Quantities are limited to available fabric and will not be restocked.
Wonderful shirt! Wore to work and my family Christmas party and go many compliments. Very comfortable and well made. Love the design and feel.
My new favorite flannel shirt, looks and feels great.
In a world with too many flannel shirts (like my closet), AR's Bayman's is one of my favorites. The 5.3oz cotton is a very versatile fabric. Suitable for warm, cool, or cold weather. The cotton is soft to the touch but crisp enough to maintain a clean, dressed look. It feels rugged enough to be durable, but dresses up very well. There are always a wealth of pattern choices and they always end uo looking even better in person than in the photos. All in all: the most versatile flannel shirts I've ever owned.